Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Starry Night


 In frame - Me
Captured by - Me .
 Story behind the photo- During lock down (due to COVID19 pandemic), most of the people are feeling bored and obviously I am also . One fine evening I went to my roof top to enjoy cool breeze after a heavy rain, and suddenly I found that the sky was crystal clear and the stars were glowing exceptionally. Then I thought why not to make a memory of this beautiful evening? So I took my camera ,set it and captured this image. The most glowing star at the right side of the photo is actually Venus. The ray of light was made by a torch.     

Camera used - Sony hx400v point and shoot camera
Exif info- Shutter speed - 30s
                 ISO- 400
                 Aperture- f/2.8.
                 Timer was used.
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment