Sunday, May 10, 2020

The Black Heart 🖤


Almost before two years, I started butterflying. That time my main goal was to capture the photo of  common  butterfly species around us. Here is very common species Common Crow(Euploea core) that can be seen easily around us. Oleander Is the larval host plant for this particular butterfly.

Story behind the photo


One morning I was wondering around my garden to capture some photos of butterflies. So, after some time, I notice a Common Crow butterfly was flying continuously beside a hibiscus plant. I went closer to it and tried to capture a photo. But  it did not sit on the flowers. That time my thought was, 'may be I am the cause of its restless flying' as I was present closer to it and may be it was disturbed by me. Then I sat on the ground little far from that plant where the butterfly was flying. Then I saw that the restless flying was not resulted by my presence. It was continuously flying till then. After a good one hour, it decided to roost on the plant. For more five minutes I waited to take a shot of it. When I saw that it was not flying anymore, then I took my camera out and it gave a good allowance to me to capture its photo.

3 comments: