Friday, May 8, 2020

A Little Poetry

In the sleepless nights, I want to lost in the sea.
The blue water, the blasts of color, The destruction of waves and construction of corals.
The variegated fishes, the moonlight on the sea surface, the phosphorus glow and the half wet sands,The songs of shorebirds.
Even I can't analyse all the things.
Some are unique, some are extraordinary, some have no comparison. 

I'm sitting on the beach at 2.00am.
 Remembering the moments we had.
Even that sounds of your giggles,I can hear till now. 
Till now my fingers are in search of such hairs you had. 
Till now I can guess your mood as well as what you would think . 
Till now your body smell acts as mimetic of oxygen if you would stay.
 Till now I can see you, though little blurry than you were.
 You are with me, smiling at me from the sky.
 I'm assuming the most intensely glowing star as you.

 Hey, don't cry, don't cry.
Let me tell the world, 
Good bye, Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment